London is known as one of the greenest and most resilient cities in Canada.
We build participation, collaboration, and capacity in our community to co-create positive environmental change.
- Collaboration: We engage with our communities to connect, collaborate, and work together.
- Bold & Urgent: We are ready to be bold and act swiftly to confront the environmental issues facing London.
- Culture: We inspire ourselves and others and maintain a supportive and positive environment for growth.
- Sustainability: As stewards of the natural world, it is our duty to ensure the planet lives on for future generations.
- Leadership: We inspire innovation and lead the community to act in unison to co-create change.
- Integrity: We make our decisions based on what best serves people and the planet and behave openly, honestly, ethically and authentically in all our activities and relationships.
Green Economy London - we support businesses and organizations in setting and achieving sustainability targets. Businesses are encouraged to track their emissions, waste or water usage, figure out a sustainability action plan and start making reductions!
Network Supports - we offer our environmental member organizations a suite of supports including; shared resources, networking events, workshops, conferences, promotional support and connection to resources.
Environmental Incubator - Six projects will be accepted a year into our environmental incubator program where they’ll receive $1,000 each and the support and coaching needed to execute on their idea.
My Wild Green Home - We are co-hosts of the My Wild Green Home website, an interactive platform to go, grow, and green your life with climate-smart exhibitor features from blogs to businesses.
Green Economy London 2019 Impact Report