If you are a community group or non-profit organization working for environmental protection or preservation, sustainability, or a greater appreciation for nature – join us!
Membership is FREE!
When your organization becomes a member of the London Environmental Network (LEN), you benefit from networking and training opportunities, participation in a portal for environmentally-minded Londoners, recruitment of more volunteers and supporters through LEN outreach, and access to shared resources.
Want to see your group become more effective in achieving its environmental goals?
Fill out our Membership Application.
Please make sure your organization fulfills our Membership Criteria Policy. Currently for profit businesses and/or individuals are ineligible for membership. If you are a business or organization seeking support to become more sustainable, please check out our Green Economy London program.
After you apply, your application will go to our Board of Directors for review of eligibility given our existing membership policy. If eligible, the Board will approve and you will receive an email letting your group know you have been accepted as a member. This process may take 1-3 months depending on Board meeting schedules. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to follow up if you have any questions.
- Profile page on the London Environmental Network's member directory
- Access to networking events and workshops
- Connections and partnerships with other members
- Features and a subscription to our monthly e-newsletters to the community
- Events and volunteer opportunities listed on the London Environmental Network website and social media