The 2021 Application Form is now closed. Selected projects will be contacted by January 30th, 2021.
The London Environmental Network's Environmental Action Incubator supports actions that demonstrate a positive impact on the local environment. Apply, get selected and then receive support throughout the year to make your project happen! Through the Environmental Action Incubator, we provide coaching and support to six groups a year to accomplish projects of their choice from the following areas:
- Emission Reduction (two spots)
- Waste Reduction (two spots)
- Enhancing Waterways (two spots)
Environmental Action Incubator Support
- Administrative Support (bookkeeping, tracking etc.)
- Coaching (1 on 1 meetings as needed)
- Communications Support (promotions via our social media and e-newsletters)
- Support creating a budget
- Insurance to cover event
- Shared resources (access to tables, projectors, outreach materials)
- Educational Workshops (3 annually)
- Access to Speaking Events (invitation to speak at Green Drinks)
- Up to $1,000 towards the project implementation costs
2020 Environmental Action Incubator Projects
Click on each of the projects below to learn more and find out how to get involved!
- Electric Cargo Bike Share by London Cycle Link
- LED Lighting Retrofit and Solar Panel Installation by Play Away Indoor Park & German Solar Corp
- Rain and Pollinator Garden in Westminster Ponds Centre by Climate Action London
- Dundas Street Pollinator Project by Pollinator Pathways Project
Check out our pamphlet for more information or to share.
*This initiative is supported through funding from the City of London's Community Grants Program