Got a great idea - but you need a bit of help making it happen?
Apply to be in our Environmental Action Incubator!
The London Environmental Network's Environmental Action Incubator supports actions that demonstrate a positive impact on the local environment. Apply, get selected and then receive support throughout the year to make your project happen.
Feel free to team up with other groups to maximize your actions!
Through the Environmental Action Incubator, we provide coaching and support to six groups a year to accomplish projects of their choice from the following areas:
- Emission Reduction (two spots)
- Waste Reduction (two spots)
- Enhancing Waterways (two spots)
Environmental Action Incubator Support
- Administrative Support (bookkeeping, tracking etc.)
- Coaching (1 on 1 meetings as needed)
- Communications Support (promotions via our social media and e-newsletters)
- Support creating a budget
- Insurance to cover event
- Shared resources (access to tables, projectors, outreach materials)
- Educational Workshops (3 annually)
- Access to Speaking Events (invitation to speak at Green Drinks)
- Up to $1,000 towards the project implementation costs
Sample Projects or Actions
- Energy co-op member drive
- Solar panel installation
- Bike rack installation
- Climate action events
- Carbon offset event
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Bike repair or bike to work event
- Community rain or pollinator garden
- LittaTrap installation
- Rain barrel or native plant sale fundraiser
- Soil testing for urban ag project
- Community vegetable garden
- Waste reduction campaign
- Purchase of bulk plates/mugs/cups to use at events and lend to other organizations.
- Composting campaign
- Composter giveaway & education session
Check out our pamphlet for more information or to share. Please complete this application and submit by February 26th 2020 to be considered for one of the 6 spots available in 2020.