The TVTA is currently seeking a volunteer to take on the Webmaster role that is currently vacant. A job description summary is below for your reference and may not be all inclusive. This is a vital role as we prepare to transition to a new website, and relevant website technical experience is key.
Please contact Peggy Anne Endean, VP & Membership Director at [email protected] for further information, inquiries and interest.
TVTA Webmaster Task Summary
- Act as a technology resource and facilitator.
- Maintain the website
- Liaise with the board and web committee before making changes to the site’s contents, appearance, and user interactions.
- Encourage and facilitate site updates approved by the board.
- Focus on changes that require a higher degree of technical skill or changes that could impact the entire site
- Liaise with other directors
- Board membership is optional but may be required to attend board meetings as per the board’s request.
- Provide a yearend report at the AGM
Website Guiding Principles
- Relevant and current content
- Easy to update and change
- Involve more people in the site updates while maintaining a site wide consistent formatting and writing