This document outlines what should be included in your volunteer orientation, and provides resources for the creation of a volunteer handbook. It also provides templates for a series of forms your group can use to keep records of your volunteers and their time in their position. It also provides templates for a confidentiality agreement and liability release, to get your group thinking about how to manage risk within your volunteer program. All of the templates and resources below are integrated into this guide.
- Volunteer Intake Form
- Volunteer Liability Release Form (based on template provided by Thames Talbot Land Trust)
- Confidentiality Agreement (based on template provided by Thames Talbot Land Trust)
- Volunteer Hour Tracking Sheet
- Guide – Creating an Orientation Manual for Volunteers – Volunteer Centre of Camrose
- Guide – Creating a Volunteer Handbook – ServiceLeader.org