Are you interested in native plants but don't know where to find seeds? Having a hard time getting native seeds to germinate and grow? Then join Thames Talbot Land Trust for a hands-on native seed workshop and learn all about seed collecting, processing, and stratifying. This workshop will focus on native wildflowers and grasses.
Goals for the workshop include:
- Learn how to collect seeds of native plants
- Participate in seed cleaning and processing
- Learn how to stratify seeds to improve germination
- Make seed packets with different species
- Bonus! Take home some seeds for your native plant garden
Photo & event description via Thames Talbot Land Trust.