We are excited to announce that on August 25 at 9:00 AM MST our National Virtual Career Fair is back, bringing together today’s leading innovative organizations, HR experts, educators, and practitioners in the environmental sector.
We had such a great turnout last year with over 1,200 attendees, 20 prominent organizations and 10 live presentations on workforce strategy, best practices, and labour market insights of the environmental sector - we are doing it again.
Our virtual career fair is designed to give you the opportunity to network with attendees from coast to coast, interact with Canada’s top environmental employers and contribute to the development of the sustainability workforce.
The event is free to attend and to get the most out of your experience:
- Upload your resume and market yourself to employers
- Connect with employers via video chat, text chat or voice call
- Discover more about participating employers by downloading resources
- Participate in our gamification leaderboard to have the chance to win exclusive prizes
- Experience our fully interactive virtual tradeshow, featuring: lobby, exhibit hall, auditorium
- Join industry leaders in one or more of our live-webinars
- Our software is mobile compatible - join using any device
- Real-time support for any technical issues
In addition to the recruitment opportunities, we offer a day of informational webinars to help with your career development.