A fun-filled outdoor scavenger hunt that gets you exploring the Thames (aka Antler) River while competing for prizes.
About this Event
Join us for a fun-filled scavenger hunt along the Antler River (also known as the Thames River) on World Rivers Day weekend! You'll learn about the Antler River ecosystem, its inhabitants, and what helps them thrive while exploring the riverside, make new discoveries, complete challenges, and sharing your successes online.
The Incredible Antler River Race is for everyone, no matter your experience level. You can participate at any location along the river that’s convenient to you, and at any time on October 2nd. Registration is free, and there are prizes to be won. So, grab your family and friends within your social bubble, and let the river adventure begin!
How it Works
- Sign up as an individual or with your social bubble of family/friends. Pick a difficulty level: Explorers (easy) or Adventurers (intermediate).
- Follow our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages in the lead-up to race day. We will post blogs and training videos to help you complete the challenges. They are all optional, but will provide interesting and helpful clues!
- Check your email on the day before Race Day. We will send you detailed instructions on how to complete the challenges and a link to download the interactive app (app is optional).
- Complete the challenges by participating in the Incredible Antler River Race on Sat. October 2nd!
- Win amazing prizes. Throughout the day we will be selecting winners for prizes (TBD)