Five Londoners share stories about the different ways they get around in the city. How do you get around? What moves you? Join the conversation.
The way we get around in the city affects everyone else. And our choices are affected by how our city is designed.
We can all agree that we could do a better job with the way we design our transportation system. In order to change it is important to start doing things differently. Understanding how individual choices and system design are interrelated can help everyone make better decisions aligned with their own values.
The project consists of a few parts:
- This live event using a panel discussion format on May 11, 2019, 7-9 pm
- An ongoing series of short youtube videos to share stories of Londoners who chose not to use a car as his/her main mode of transportation.
- An online map of the episodes
- An ongoing survey to learn more about what moves us.
It’s a free admission event but you need to register in advance to secure your spot and get a chance to win some door prizes!
There are many ways you can get involved
- Attend this event
- Share your story (contact us to schedule the interview)
- Watch and share the short videos on our youtube channel
This event is supported by the London Environmental Network and the City of London
And inspired by Small Steps Studio
Stay tuned at
May 11, 2019 at 7pm 2 hrs
B13 The Bakers Dozen 613 Dundas St E, London, ON N5W 2Z1, Canada