Hosted by ReForest London
Volunteer to Plant Trees
No experience, training or volunteer registration is required to attend a tree planting event. We'll teach you how to plant a tree at the beginning of the event. Click here for more information about being a tree planter. View planting dates below.
Volunteer Groups If you are coming with a group of 10 more or more, please let us know so we can acknowledge your group at the planting.
Here are some tips to help you have a great volunteer experience:
- Be prompt – we’ll teach you how to plant trees at the beginning of the event.
- Wear sturdy shoes – no sandals or flip-flops please.
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather – we plant rain or shine! Don’t forget sunscreen.
- Bring water – we’ll have a jug to refill your reusable bottle.
- Bring a shovel if you have one, but we have many to lend you if you don’t.
- High school students can earn volunteer hours at our events. Don’t forget your forms!
- Consider walking, cycling, carpooling, or taking the bus to our events.
- Some of our locations are tricky to find – Please look at our maps and watch for posted white signs directing you to the planting locations.
- We do cancel plantings due to inclement weather – so please check our website or Facebook page on the day-of if you are unsure.
3475 Settlement Trl
London, ON N6P 0B6
Google map and directions