What to Bring:
- Your name and a piece of ID or your mobile ticket - we will check your name off at our registration table when you arrive
- Paper & pencil, tablet, or phone - or whatever you'd like to bring to take notes on
- Bring your own reusable water bottle to refill at the water fountain. There will be no bottled water provided at the event, but there is a water fountain on site.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Cup) - complimentary coffee will be available for those that bring their own travel mug/jar. In efforts to keep this event sustainable & environmentally-friendly, single-use beverage cups will not be provided. Please Note: Your reusable mug must have a sealed lid, as Museum London does not allow open containers on the premises.
- Bring your own lunch & snacks or purchase your lunch at one of London's amazing eateries downtown. Museum London is just a short walk away from the Covent Garden Market, with a variety of lunch options such as a made-to-order wrap, soup, Thai cuisine, sushi, Mediterranean cuisine, and more! Note: Many (if not all) of these restaurants are reusable-container friendly, so you can bring your own container & cutlery to reduce the use of plastic ones!
- Perhaps most importantly - bring yourself with an open mind: ready to learn, discuss, ask questions, collaborate, and connect with other folks at The River Talks.
Museum London is conveniently located in downtown London, overlooking the Forks of the Thames. As part of our Sustainability Plan for The River Talks, we highly encourage attendees to seek out environmentally-friendly transportation options to the gathering such as walking, cycling, public transit, and/or carpooling.
For cyclists: Museum London is located by the Thames Valley Parkway Path and has bike racks outside the venue. Map your walking/cycling route here.
For LTC riders: Museum London is in close proximity to stops for Routes 2, 5, 9, 11, 12, 19, 20, and 23. Map your LTC route here.
For carpoolers: Please connect with others offering or looking for rides by posting on the discussion board on our Facebook Events pages. Please note: Museum London parking is limited.