On June 23 at 12pm, the Canadian Lung Association and Abacus Data invite you to a panel to address the growing concern of air quality and climate on the lung health of Canadians
Moderated by Abacus Data CEO David Coletto, the event will start with a short briefing on new polling data on the impacts on lung health and what Canadian's feel is important to make a difference.
Following this short briefing, a distinguished panel of experts across a variety of fields and industries will discuss this research and how we can move the dial to create real change for a Canada where we can all breathe with ease.
The panel includes:
- Dr. Chris Carlsten, Professor and Head of Respiratory of Medicine at the Department of Medicine at University of British Columbia, Legacy for Airway and Health
- David Paterson, Vice President, Corporate and Environmental Affairs, GM Canada
- Evan Wiseman, Climate Policy Manager with The Atmospheric Fund
- Dr. Joe Vipond, President of Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment (CAPE)
- Melanie Langille, Vice President New Brunswick Lung Association
There will also be a chance for attendees to ask questions at the end of the event.