About this Event
Are you thinking about renovating your home? Or do you need to replace your windows or your air conditioning unit? Hear from leading industry experts on:
- rebates and incentives available
- your best options for heating and cooling your home
- the best time to start your renovation or upgrade appliances
- tips and tricks for planning the perfect renovation; and
- how renovating your home can have a positive impact on the planet and your health, while saving you money!
Did you know that homes and buildings account for over 50% of Toronto's greenhouse gas emissions? BetterHomesTO is on a mission to help homeowners reduce emissions while making Toronto's homes more comfortable and healthy.
Join Clean Air Partnership and renovation expert, Jorden Lefler, as they guide you through the steps of planning a renovation that will save you money and time.
Topics covered will include:
- Resources to make your home more climate-friendly
- What every home renovation should include
- A step-by-step guide on how to approach your reno to maximize your return on investment and get results that meet your expectations.
Click here to RSVP via Eventbrite
About the speaker:
Jorden Lefler, General Manager - STL Lighting Group
Jorden is a trained Architect with experience in designing every type of building from houses, towers, commercial, industrial, and institutional.
He was a Sustainability Project Manager for a large general contractor. In this role, he helped develop sustainability initiatives, energy audits, and much more.
Most recently, he supported over 230 renovation and custom home builder contractors as the Manager of Renovation Services at the Building Industry and Land Development Association.
Event image and description via BetterHomesTO.