About the Gala
Hosted at Growing Chefs! Ontario HQ, this dinner will be full of fabulous vegetarian food, an environmentally themed trivia game and local craft beverages.
Invite your organization's members, staff, board and volunteers to celebrate a year of hard work in the environmental sector. This event could easily replace your organization's holiday party, or become a new tradition for your group.
- Thursday, December 12, 2019
- 6pm - 10pm
- 460 King Street, London ON (Growing Chefs! HQ)
- $30 per person
- We would like to collect gently used clothing and new socks for the Unity Project. Please bring a donation if you can. Leftovers from dinner will be sent to the Men's Mission.
6pm - Doors open for cash bar and mingling
7pm - Family style, local, seasonal dinner service (menu below)
8pm - Environmental themed trivia game and continued mingling
Beet (yes, BEET) Wellington served with a winter rice pilaf, roasted cauliflower with lemon and parsley and cider-braised cabbage with apple and leeks! YUM!
Also includes a festive gingerbread cake with sour cream frosting!!
- HQ washrooms are located on a second level, accessed via stairwell, therefore space is not considered accessible (in historic old home/venue)
- a cash bar serving local wine and craft beer will be available - cash or credit accepted (no debit)
- As with any set menu, if you have ANY dietary restrictions or allergies please contact Growing Chefs! well in advance with specific requests, via email to: [email protected]