To get kids excited about wholesome healthy food!
- To build and maintain a healthy, empowered community that is engaged with our food system.
- To provide an avenue for chefs and growers to get more involved in the community and to support food education.
- To provide children with the confidence, knowledge and enthusiasm to grow and prepare good, healthy cuisine.
- To support and encourage the development and growth of food education for children and families.
Typical Volunteer Opportunities
- Event planning & Setup
- Workday Volunteers
- Skill Sharing
- People with strong educational backgrounds to assist in curriculum development
- People with program evaluation experience.