It has been said that it’s the journey, not the destination, that matters. When it comes to achieving net-zero emissions, it’s both. This virtual event will feature lessons from Canadian business leaders on how to set and achieve credible and rigorous net-zero and science-based targets.
Don’t miss this timely conversation between Trevor McLeod, Director, ESG & Public Policy at Enbridge, Chantale Després, Director – Sustainability at CN Railway, and Tim Faveri, Vice President, Sustainability & Shared Value at Maple Leaf Foods. This session will be moderated by Ted Ferguson, President of The Delphi Group, and feature tips on strategies for developing the internal processes and business case for establishing rigorous targets from Delphi Sustainability Consultant, Puninda Thind.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the session, and you’ll also hear from a selection of guest provocateurs who will join live on-screen and pose questions directly to the panel.
- Trevor McLeod, Director, ESG & Public Policy, Enbridge
- Chantale Després, Director – Sustainability, CN
- Tim Faveri, Vice President, Sustainability & Shared Value, Maple Leaf Foods
- Ted Ferguson, President, The Delphi Group
- Puninda Thind, Sustainability Consultant, The Delphi Group
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 10:00am-11:30am PT / 1:00pm-2:30pm ET
Location: Online – Attendance is complimentary