The film 2040 imagines what the year 2040 might look like for the Director's young daughter Velvet if we start adopting some of the low carbon technologies we have already invented.
Register to receive a free link to watch the movie 2040 from Tues April 6 - Mon April 12. Then join one of the following zoom calls for a moderated discussion of how we could move some of these ideas forward in London. Discussion panelists include city councillors and city staff including Jay Stanford, Director, Environment, Fleet & Solid Waste.
- Wed April 7, 2021 - Hosted by the London Environmental Network and featuring panelists TBD
- Thurs April 8, 2021 - Hosted by Climate Action London and featuring panelists TBD
- Sun April 11, 2021 - Hosted by Climate Action London and featuring panelists TBD
- Mon April 12, 2021 - Hosted by Climate Action London and featuring panelists TBD
Ideas gathered from the four sessions will be submitted to the Circular Economy Club's national dialogue happening on April 16, 2021.
All registrants will receive:
- the link to the film on April 5th
- a discussion primer to focus discussion in the zoom call
- the link to the zoom call.