We are looking for volunteers on our Membership and Marketing Committee (M&M). This is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact on TTLT and our community. The expectations of this role is to attend the committee meetings approximately once every 2 months, volunteer at some of the events hosted by the M&M Committee, and bring enthusiasm for new ideas and passion to our great cause.
The Membership and Marketing Committee provides guidance to staff and the Board on matters relating to maintaining and increasing the membership base of TTLT and increasing the profile of the Trust. Its tasks include:
- Communicating with TTLT members, including the TaTTLer newsletter
- Cultivating media relations
- Organizing public events, such as the annual EcoFolk concert and Passport to Nature program
- Planning for other promotional activities including presentations and event displays
- Recruiting members, donors, and volunteers
How to Apply:
Please contact Colin at [email protected] or 519-858-3442.