We are a collective of people interested in how our food, gardens, and people make community.
- This 1 acre experimental forest is planted on public park land in London Ontario in the beautiful Thames River valley.
- Our project at aims to grow the knowledge base about local edible and medicinal plants as well as provide enough detail and inspiration to help you build your own food forest in the community you live in.
Typical Volunteer Opportunities
- Event Planning & Setup
- Workday Volunteers (helping with planting and maintenance)
- Gardeners / Tree Planters
- Be an Expert / Skill Sharing
- Currently recruiting members to join the Steering Committee