Looking to drive record-breaking youth voter turnout in a likely fall election? Learn new skills employers value? Build online community? Then apply to join Future Majority's Riding Team Fellowship.
Future Majority is recruiting hundreds of volunteer Riding Team Fellows across Canada, a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of organizing and volunteer management, become an expert in a key skill, and have a big impact in shaping Canada's future. Riding Team Fellows will graduate our fellowship with competitive and transferable job skills and a strong online community they will have created in their riding.
Volunteer Fellowship Description
Future Majority is seeking hardworking, passionate individuals to build dedicated and effective volunteer teams in priority ridings. As part of a massive nationwide movement of hundreds of volunteer leaders, Fellows will mobilize their communities to make youth priorities central to the conversation of a likely fall election.
There are 5 Captain opportunities for Fellows to specialize in on each Riding Team:
- Canvass Captain– Co-ordinate, schedule and train canvassers to drive record voter turnout in your community
- Media Captain – Conduct journalist outreach and act as your team's media spokesperson
- House Party Captain – Lead and train teammates to host virtual community-building events that will result in vote pledges
- Recruitment Captain – Spearhead ongoing team recruitment and support new volunteers in owning their roles
- Co-Directors - CD's power the whole campaign! They build strong teams and support their captains
We are also seeking applications for general Team Members who want to be a part of a dynamic team of young people working to mobilize hundreds of voters in their riding.
These positions are a great opportunity to meet and connect with passionate, talented young people nationwide and grow political power amongst the largest voting block in Canada: youth!