Join thousands of Londoners at Victoria Park to celebrate taking climate action on April 22
The Environmental Action Committee is thrilled to present the first ever EarthFest in London, happening on Earth Day (April 22nd) at Victoria Park! This event will include speakers, live music, booths and activities, a climate march, and more.
3:00 pm Get revved up with our exciting speaker line up
3:30 pm March starts from the bandshell at Victoria Park
4:00 - 7:00pm Come back to the park to get inspired by booths with outreach efforts, food and music.
Meet at Victoria Park for 3pm, and the march will start from the bandshell at 3:30pm. For those not doing the group sign making meet directly at Victoria Park.
Climate March Route
Get your chanting voices ready.
Expected time 30 minutes.
Use one of the popular sign slogans or create one of your own.
Music, booths & activities
We’ve got some great musicians performing at Earth Fest, check out the lineup!
Noelle Frances (sponsored by the London Arts Council, London Live Arts program)
Stay tuned. A list of booths will be posted soon.
Would you like to have an outreach booth at Earthfest? No electrical hookups will be provided. Bring your own table, tents, chairs and information. No vendors. This is an outreach only opportunity.
Stay tuned. A list & description of activities will be posted soon.
We need volunteers. Sign up below!
Interested in volunteering at Earthfest on April 22nd? There are lots of different types of opportunities.
- Setup and Cleanup Team
- Greeters (welcome people to the event, address any questions)
- AV Team (audio setup, speaker setup, technical support)
- Events/March Stewards (keeping the crowd in check at route checkpoints)
- Activity Station Monitors (supervising a station of activities)
- Media and Communications Team (graphic creation, poster circulation, social media circulation)
- Health and Safety Team (up-to-date certification required)
- Photographer, videographer
- Organizing and managing volunteers (help recruit and train volunteers)
- Music and AV (set up AV equipment, troubleshoot equipment)
- Pre-party organizing (plan for and acquire supplies)
- Health and Safety (up-to-date First Aid Certification Required)
- Organizing a bike valet
- Management of outreach booths
- March Leader (help lead & organize the climate march portion of the event)